Do celebs have difficult days? Sure they do. What’s their secret to being so successful? They may know how to put things in the proper perspective to thrive. Below are eight quotes from celebrities to help you keep a positive attitude.
The Best Version of Themselves
1. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
2. “A good laugh is sunshine in the house.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
3. “If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes.” – John Wooden
“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
4. “Every day brings new choices.” – Martha Beck
5. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
6. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” – Oprah Winfrey
7. “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” – Maya Angelou
8. “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” – Joyce Meyer
What You Know
Do you have quotes to reflect on in times of need? If so, share them in the comment section below.